Wednesday 15 February 2017

Just another read my chart


Hi guys, since I have just started peeking at astrology two weeks ago, I have really no business giving interpretations of my own so I have to learn with the seasoned.

The first chart is just a standard chart, I have added Juno just because it is so tight with Pluto (0ยบ5’13" if i calculated correctly) and from what I have looked, it makes in my humble opinion an interesting conjunct with black moon lilith (that is also in conjunct with Pluto)

The second chart is just me playing around with all charts one by one, and I saw this what may look like a 6 point star? First the Grande Water Trine between Mars-Jupiter-Pluto and another Trine Mercury-Uranus-Necessity, I know Necessity is not a planet and shouldn’t apply but what the heck, I found it interesting, maybe someone else will too…

As for fixed stars, only relevant two in conjunct with ascendant Rigel and Capella

Feel free to chat with me, and please don’t hold back if it’s for the good of learning ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The post Just another read my chart appeared first on .


from Just another read my chart
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2kqBATt

No comments: