Wednesday 1 February 2017

Will he notice I'm avoiding him?


Okay, this is both a meaningful chart to me but also a practice one… I want to know that I got all the basics right here.

He’s: Saturn / Jupiter / Sun

Me: Mercury / Moon

There’s NO Mercury / Saturn
But… Moon square Saturn

(Funny Moon is friendlier to Venus and Mercury… currently I’ve been overspending and shopping a lot because I have a new exercise regime that’s helping me lose inches quickly, but also working and going to school too. My sleep and everything has taken up most of my energy!)

Mercury DOES square Jupiter, but it feels more like Mercury is too serious and Jupiter just wants things to be light and breezy? I’m unclear how to interpret him in his turned 8th other than “endings”.

RECEPTION wise though, obviously I will care more that I’m avoiding him than him me because Mercury is receiving Saturn, and Moon is in 7th – right?

Mutual reception between Venus / Jupiter but Venus is squaring Saturn – his relationship and work are important to him and there are difficulties somewhere right now?

Answer: NO he won’t care!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CARE.jpg (109.0 KB)

The post Will he notice I’m avoiding him? appeared first on .


from Will he notice I’m avoiding him?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2k0iqlk

No comments: