Friday 10 February 2017

New to Forum. Please give your opinion of my chart


Good day

Hope you are all well. Im New to the forum and would love to see how good it is.

Please feel free to give Positive and Negative comments on my chart. Your welcome to comment on one or all of my below comments about my life.

What i’m Particularly interested in knowing more about is Money/Earning Potential.

White Male
My Date of Birth:
29 January 1989
02:09:09am
Pretoria
South Africa

Longitude and Latitude of Pretoria:
28:10E
25:45S

Would be interesting to see if you can see in my chart the following:
(please be so kind and tell me what planets and what aspects you derive info from.)

I Was Adopted at 2 weeks old.

I have never dated anybody or been in a romantic relationship.

I was Molested as a child till a young adult by over 200 different people.

I Went to Art School: Painting Drawing Sculpting. I still do this part time.

I Dance: Ballet and Ballroom 4 times a week.

I Do Modelling and tv work Part time.

Full time I Work in Administration/Auditing. but haven’t Studied yet.

Not sure what to Study? any Ideas?

Not Sure what to become or do as a life path/Career?

Every job I have had bores me to death after 1st few months. and none are soul fulfilling.

Feel Free to ask any questions.

The post New to Forum. Please give your opinion of my chart appeared first on .


from New to Forum. Please give your opinion of my chart
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2l1445f

No comments: