Friday 17 February 2017

Will we have sex again?


Hello. I phone a guy I went on a date and we meet up and we go to his house and we have sex. I am glad I did because I was worried about it and now I have I want to see him again. He ask me if it was first time and I told him I am into meditating and had previously had sex with a incubus. He ask me what it is and I told him it was over but he called me weird. I only meditate for peace now I want to know if what I did and said has hurt our relationship forever now?

I am looking at the chart and it is yes because I am Saturn and he is the sun. The sun is in my first house but does this mean I am thinking about him or he like me?

We will be together again but do I need to do or say anything?

The post Will we have sex again? appeared first on .


from Will we have sex again?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2lUChkQ

No comments: