Wednesday 1 February 2017

Longest Venus return I've had(Minimum 6 days!)


-Hi, guys. So you guys probably know that on March, Venus will turn retrograde in Aries, and before that she will be stationary at 12-13 degree. My natal Venus is at 12 degree in Aries, and seems like the longest return ever(Usually it lasts one day!).So Venus will be conjunct my Venus, for two degrees and less since 22th of February until 15th of March, and exactly conjunct my Venus from 25th of February until 2nd of March.
-My love is very,very passive, but can someone tell me what will this Venus return bring me? Will smth romantic finally happen in my life? I’ll post my natal chart and the progressions. Thank you ♥
Natal chart:
Attachment 65448
Progressions chart:
Attachment 65449
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nc.jpg (111.9 KB)
File Type: jpg pc.jpg (115.3 KB)

The post Longest Venus return I’ve had(Minimum 6 days!) appeared first on .


from Longest Venus return I’ve had(Minimum 6 days!)
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2kXJeR2

No comments: