Monday 10 August 2015

I will greatly miss Jupiter in Leo.


As you can see, Jupiter will leave Leo and enter Virgo tomorrow morning. And honestly, it makes me kinda sad… but as you know, not everything lasts forever. In fact, Jupiter won’t be coming back to Leo in another 10-12 years. So for now, lets try to enjoy Jupiter in Leo while it lasts.

Anyways, I’m DEFINITELY ready for Jupiter in Virgo! It’ll be transiting my 12th house for the majority of the time…so uhm, this should be quite interesting. I can’t wait for it to enter my 1st house and conjunct my natal Mars in Virgo.

What do you think of Jupiter in Virgo? And what house will it transit in your chart

The post I will greatly miss Jupiter in Leo. appeared first on .


from I will greatly miss Jupiter in Leo.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1EkQKs7

No comments: