Wednesday 12 August 2015

Psychic indicators in Natal Charts


Okay, so a year or so ago I was curious about this, so I went and done some research of my own. This is what I found based on just 180 charts, so it won’t be 100% accurate for everyone. I’m writing what I found based on how frequently aspects or placements were seen, ordered from highest to lowest in percentage.

(note that the charts are either found online or are from psychics I’ve met in person who did not mind volunteering their charts for my research, so the accuracy is up to you to decide)

1. In all of the charts I studied of those who have -or claim to have- psychic ability, 100% of them had one or more planets in one or more of the water houses. The most popular house occupied out of the three houses was the 8th (59%), the 4th (occupied 43% of the time), then 12th (occupied in 40% of charts)

2. In 78% of the charts, Mercury was in contact with Pluto through major aspect.

3. Joint third, both occurring in 65% of the charts, was Neptune in contact with Mercury and Uranus in contact with the Moon. Both through major aspects.

4. In 62% of charts, Neptune was in contact with the Sun.

5. 59.3% of charts had Neptune in contact with Jupiter.

6. 56% of the time, Uranus and Neptune were in contact, although as this would be generational, I’m not sure if it should be considered.

7. In 53% of the charts, Mercury was in contact with Jupiter and Moon, with Pluto.

8. Around half of the charts had Uranus in contact with Sun.

9. Only 43% of charts showed Neptune in contact with Moon.

10. And only 40% of charts had Mercury in contact of Moon, and Moon in contact with Jupiter.

I did this research as a Libra adamant to prove it wasn’t just water sign-ruled individuals that could be psychic :) actually, only in 37.5% of the charts had their Sun in a water sign, and even less for the position of the Moon- 21%.

Also, I am only including research on planets/houses/aspects that I thought would be relevant for the topic.

Thoughts??

The post Psychic indicators in Natal Charts appeared first on .


from Psychic indicators in Natal Charts
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1J5aUvZ

No comments: