Monday 31 August 2015

Solve the mystery of my life … help me to find happiness and get some peace of mind


Myself Arch…
date of birth : 22/08/1988
birth time : 8:25 pm
birth place : Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.

please help me solve the mystery of my life…facing lot of struggle in my life in every department of life..struggle in career…struggle in relationship…no best friend…I’ve never had a girlfriend and have experienced constant rejection…

when i was young i didn’t believe in destiny….i was a true hard worker…
i was very good in academic but after all of that i am not getting desired results in any field…

currently going through lot of depression, stress, loneliness, aimless..

guys.. any kind of suggestion and help i will appreciate…

Thanks to all in advance….:happy:

The post Solve the mystery of my life … help me to find happiness and get some peace of mind appeared first on .


from Solve the mystery of my life … help me to find happiness and get some peace of mind
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1LFgg0w

No comments: