Monday 17 August 2015

Synastry Advice Please


Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask for some advice about a relationship. I feel like I have this crazy connection with him, both mental and physical, however we both tend to be quite stubborn and sometimes successfully drive each other crazy.

Right now, we are taking a much needed break from each other and I just wonder if do you experienced astrologers, based on our synastry chart, see any sings of this relationship being lasting? There is much potential in the rel, but I also feel that we are like magnets, pushing and pulling each other.

Any insight will be much appreciated :smile:. Please, help me understand him better.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg our synastry chart.jpg (78.9 KB)

The post Synastry Advice Please appeared first on .


from Synastry Advice Please
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1WAqHst

No comments: