Saturday 11 June 2016

Where is it going all wrong?


Greetings everyone,

Hope you are doing great :)

Over the last three years, I’ve been characterized by a lack of energy, drive and ambition. I’ve seen myself transform from a cheerful, enthusiastic person to someone who loathes planning new things and meeting new people. I’ve seen my craze for watching cricket and football turn into absolute disinterest in the game(s), even when I have nothing else to do.

I’ve broken up with a girl whom I was crazy about 4 years back and had a successful relationship with for 2 years. Why? Because, I just don’t “feel” it in the relationship anymore.

This has also been a time where I’ve been marked with notable absent mindedness, a lack of ability to retain information(which, btw, has seen me metamorphose into a below par student from a class topper before)

To put it shortly, I just feel that I’ve lost myself somewhere, to endure a rather insipid life, characterised by lack of drive and enthusiasm.
I’ve always been an optimistic person, or rather put, a non-pessimistic person and that’s probably why I haven’t been down and out totally.

Is there an end to this, I don’t know. All I know is that this “transition” was pretty abrupt, happened in the course of January to February 2012 and I’ve stayed this way ever since, just that the “transition” is better appreciated by me now, more than ever before.

Is it due to a harsh transit? Is it due to the influence of an external entity, aka, spirits or black magic?

Will totally appreciate your insights.

Thanks in advance.

“Here is my chart”

Attached Images
File Type: gif Chart.gif (53.6 KB)

The post Where is it going all wrong? appeared first on .


from Where is it going all wrong?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1OisUI7

No comments: