Friday 3 June 2016

Will they eventually come back around after Mars goes direct?


About 6 weeks ago, I posted a horary chart about whether or not I was going to be issued the contract after the verbal offer and pre-employment form filling I got right before Mars went retrograde.

The company has contacted me weekly to tell me the contract is to be issued soon, but nothing has happened yet, so I have decided to move on before I waste any more time on this. I cannot afford to wait any longer, but I will definitely keep this in the “backburner” so to speak.

I am however keeping my options open because this is a job I have been eyeing for a long long time (it basically being the job of my dreams at this stage of my career).

Is there any chance they may come back around once Mars goes direct?

Thank you

The post Will they eventually come back around after Mars goes direct? appeared first on .


from Will they eventually come back around after Mars goes direct?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1UkXDAw

No comments: