Saturday 18 June 2016

Wide orbs in natal chart ?


Does anybody know how to interpret a chart with very few close aspects?

In my chart most major aspects have very wide orbs, to the point where they shouldn’t really be considered.
I know that some astrologers recommend limiting orbs to 3-4 deg. but then there would be almost nothing left in my chart, lol. The closest aspect in my chart is Moon sesquisquadrate Pluto (<1 deg.), shall I presume this is the most important aspect in my chart or shall I concentrate on other things as more important, such as house placements, dignities, etc?

What does it mean for a chart to have wide aspects? Is it considered unfavorable?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart.jpg (118.5 KB)

The post Wide orbs in natal chart ? appeared first on .


from Wide orbs in natal chart ?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Uh6No1

No comments: