Thursday 23 June 2016

Will I get over him?


Please help me. We have been friends and colleagues for the last decade. It changed earlier this year into a relationship – more deep emotional attachment and a sense of real meaningful connection – but he ended it a week ago. It was always going to be messy and complicated, I know that. But I am devastated – so desperate and distraught. I know I need to get back to a point where I did not need him so much. Please tell me that I will.

I am an amateur at best, so this is what I can see. I am mercury in my own 10th in Gemini, so have some dignity. My emotions are signified by moon in fifth, just separated from a conjunction with Saturn, am I right that the moon is peregrine and therefore has little power to do anything?
Is he fifth or seventh house? I assume 7th – I which case he is Jupiter, in my 1st, his own 7th – meaning I presume that I am very much focused on him. Jupiter in Virgo is in detriment – weak but I don’t know what else it means.

Mercury is applying by square to Jupiter – does that mean that I am still reaching out to him? (I cannot seem to kill that last bit of hope that he will change his mind even though I know he won’t and my hope is stupid and immature)
Jupiter has just separated from Saturn. Moon has separated from a square from Jupiter – can I take it that that means I will find it hard to get over him but will manage it? If so, when can I expect to regain some control of my emotions?

I don’t what to make if the grand cross.

I am very grateful for anything that anyone is able to add. This is killing me.

Attached Images
File Type: gif image.gif (49.9 KB)

The post Will I get over him? appeared first on .


from Will I get over him?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/28P3wdX

No comments: