Wednesday 1 June 2016

Will me and my ex get back together? Please help!


Me and my ex recently broke up. We had been arguing previously about her not spending enough time with me (we hung out maybe once a week), though we put the issue to rest originally. Then on the 14th of may my best friend died from an overdose, this put me in an emotional tailspin for a few days. I said some hurtful things to my ex, accusing her of not caring because she was not able to see me when I was hurting(her mother was ill) and she ended up breaking up with me on the night of the 15th.

For a few days I was rather persistant, she needed her space and I denied that to her. She ended up blocking my facebook. I had been relying on advice from the Yodha: My astrologer app, who claimed that it was likely she would come back. I began to give her more space still texting her every few days.The astrologer I had been relying on told me that although she’d be mad at my attempts how she’d see them positively in weeks to come. Yesterday her mom texted me saying this was my final chance to leave her alone.

Her friends also blocked me but mentioned she’s talking to someone new.

I messed up, I ended up taking some lsd last night and my friend mentioned the astrologer was stringing me along with hope in order to make a profit, looking through the things they said I’m afraid that their predictions were just designed to keep me hoping and paying. I had alienated the women I love because of this false hope instead of giving her the space she needs and I’m afraid it may be too late.

Is there still hope? Was the astrologer right that’d she come back or was I being played for money? Any advice is helpful, thank you!:love:

Attachment 60266 Our composite
Attachment 60267 My chart
Attachment 60268 Her chart
Attachment 60269 Synastry
Attachment 60272 Original Horary Question Time

The post Will me and my ex get back together? Please help! appeared first on .


from Will me and my ex get back together? Please help!
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1RN7VYz

No comments: