Sunday 2 August 2015

Psychology of Leo vs Virgo


I’m coming upon my solar return in 2 days and I’m on a natural high- feeling great, loving life. I have been really happy and prosperous. I have cut out two Virgos in my life. Both of them were family, so it wasn’t easy. I don’t mean to offend anyone, however the Virgo male has been a critical and demanding aspect of my early life. I myself have 5 planets in Virgo but I know when to relax and let **** go. I find myself in a domestic situation with another wallflower(Virgo) and for the most part, I have been able to handle the negative constraints of the relationship. Psychologically, Virgos have been extremely critical and detached emotionally towards me. I never want to have relationships with people like that. Now I have completely blocked out their paranoia and ungrounded claims of the truth. I’m sorry but I am a very very positive person who has survived horrific events in her life. Why do Virgo men have to be so incredibly negative and unhappy.I am saying that I have let go of my relationships with my brother and father- not easy things to do. But I came out of it very very shaky and now I’m okay. I’m seriously fine. Why am I attracting another Virgo? Would someone look at my chart and tell me how to move forward with my joy and enthusiasm.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_happy_leoo.69194.12359.gif (47.4 KB)

The post Psychology of Leo vs Virgo appeared first on .


from Psychology of Leo vs Virgo
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1fXmmOA

No comments: