Friday 22 January 2016

any possibility to marry a foreigner and live in India


Hello;

I d like to get your comments about something ;
My occupation is already international so I m having lots of business trips to other countries.
During one of my India trip in last September I started too see someone whom I already know because of my work and he is an Indian living in India and I live in Turkey
Since then we started to see each other in both countries and another and I d like to understand if my chart indicates marrying a foreigner and living abroad or not

Thanks in advance for your helps

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_11_ontherun.73254.27384.jpg (120.1 KB)

The post any possibility to marry a foreigner and live in India appeared first on .


from any possibility to marry a foreigner and live in India
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ZI0WF9

No comments: