Sunday 17 January 2016

Natal Chart Reading


Hello Everybody,

I am sort of new to astrology, and I think the best way to learn is to start with your own chart. But I have a hard time putting things together.
If anyone could analyze my chart, it would be greatly appreciated. An analysis of my personality, career, and love life would help me out a lot.
Some of things that are hard to interpret for me are:
1. 7 of planets are lined up in a straight line, and how does that affect my life and relationships. And they are all squaring my moon.
2. How does the exchange of 7th and 1st lord affect my life. Anything about my husband? His career?
3. How would you interpret all the t-squares?
4. What are the effects of Jupiter in the 1st house? Effects of Saturn closely conjunct the ascendant? What does this mean about my mental state?
5. Anything about my career?
6. I have had a lot of troubles my entire life, is this a natal chart issue or a transit issue? Do you see anything in my natal chart that shows that my entire life will be hard?

Thanks so much!:smile:

The post Natal Chart Reading appeared first on .


from Natal Chart Reading
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ZuhS1L

No comments: