Tuesday 19 January 2016

I don't understand. Gemini and love.


I’ve attached my charts.. and have been really going through some sort of what I assume is a spiritual awakening, that of which astrology has greatly introduced me to! The only problem I am having is confirming my interpretations or really understanding the depth of them… and I keep coming to a point where I just don’t understand what so ever… and that’s the gemini in my chart… and the lack of water.

Yet.. I am told i’m VERY emotional. Yes, my feelings are very hard to understand and I am always in a state of having too much thoughts on my mind and such but I can VERY well be empathetic… BUT!! If *anything* I feel rather more grounded(nonemotional) around water people and VERY VERY emotional around people with strong air, fire or earth in their chart…

I’m typically VERY attracted to people with strong water as well.. and I feel like I very much can over all seem scorpio like but with a guilty compassion.. like it’s hard to explain and i’m just not understanding why gemini, who seems to not care so much about feelings and emotions are in the parts of my chart where I feel like they don’t add up… I am honestly VERY emotional… but take on most of the characteristics (love for knowledge, charming, connecting, learning..) but I still love love..

Could somebody maybe please explain this to me if that’s not too much? (also i’m a female..)

Also information

A
May / 19 / 1996
13:37 (1:37PM)
Bathurst, NB, Canada

Attached Images
File Type: png amanda1.PNG (116.0 KB)
File Type: jpg amanda.jpg (90.4 KB)

The post I don’t understand. Gemini and love. appeared first on .


from I don’t understand. Gemini and love.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1lqNk3H

No comments: