Thursday 14 January 2016

He says he can't commit…


Happy new year to everybody – i hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the new year…

I have casted a chart… I started seeing a wonderful guy back in October last year. Everything was wonderful and i find myself here again wanting to know what happened, because yesterday he told me out of no where that he can’t commit to me. He’s not ready for all of that.

I really am upset by this… Our families met over Christmas and we had a magical 4 day weekend over the new year together just the two of us. He became a little distant the following week and that weekend he went to pick up his 2 girls from another state. He was so excited for me to meet them and then when he got back I could feel something changed. Then I got ‘the’ message…

I asked the question, will he change his mind in the next 6 months about us?

As most people here know – I’m not very good at reading my charts… I’d really love some help for this one if you can spare the time…

Thank you,

EvieG

Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_evie_grave.30971.5136.gif (51.5 KB)

The post He says he can’t commit… appeared first on .


from He says he can’t commit…
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1RGJFxb

No comments: