Friday 29 January 2016

Solar return chart: work and ambition this year


Hey guys, I found something interesting in my chart that’s probably work/ambition related!
My solar return: Venus is in 1st house in Capricorn which is sextile Mars in 10th which is in Scorpio.
My natal: Venus in 10th in Aries and Mars in 5th in Scorpio also trining.

I interpret this as this year I’ll be getting my head down and focusing on what I want…also trying my best to get it.
What’s your interpretation? I’d like to hear your thoughts as I’m a newbie at solar return charts and I find this quite interesting! :D

Also here’s extra info:
(For solar return chart)
Sun and moon are in second in Aquarius and sun is conjuncting Mars and moon is squaring Mars.
Mars trine and Venus sextile Jupiter which is in Virgo in 8th house
Venus is squaring Uranus (my natal dominant) which is in Aries in 3rd

Would appreciate your interpretations, thanks!

The post Solar return chart: work and ambition this year appeared first on .


from Solar return chart: work and ambition this year
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1nsJS9W

No comments: