Tuesday 12 April 2016

Could my chart answer these questions?


For some reason, I don’t know if it’s just my illusion or something else, I always feel that people will always turn their heads at me everywhere I go when I walk pass them which makes me feel uncomfortable. My friends told me that it’s because I has a kind of “vibe” which makes my presence and aura “obvious” to the surrounding. I’m not sure if it’s related to my chart or is it something else.

Also, I feel like I always “attract” guys. All of my guy friend has at least a crush on me at least once. They told me that it’s because of my vibe and aura I give to people as well. A lot of time strangers would come to me and ask for my phone number which creeps me out. I don’t flirt nor I dress sexily (I always wear a tee and jeans). Just wondering if I has anything to do with my chart, please help, thanks!

Attachment 59337

Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 1.05.53 pm.png (67.7 KB)

The post Could my chart answer these questions? appeared first on .


from Could my chart answer these questions?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1RQZoso

No comments: