Wednesday 20 April 2016

Tendency to tell falsehoods.


It is almost as if he cannot help himself.

He is very good about keeping his word – i.e. when he says we will talk this Sunday, he calls promptly on time.

But he lies about little things as easily as he breathes. Now, I am a very black and white individual. He is a 100 shades of grey individual.

Like, when we talk we get into sharing fantasies. We get lost in our co-fantasy – but I am the more grounded one (even with my Sun conjunct Neptune!). This leads to me saying I really want X to happen. He in turn agrees, and “says” he will make it happen. But nothing does

I believe his retrograde Mercury in 12th accommodating libra is to blame. To top it off, the “make and play nice” Mercury sextile Venus.

Is my delineation correct?

Do you have anything to add?

The post Tendency to tell falsehoods. appeared first on .


from Tendency to tell falsehoods.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1r0ibYl

No comments: