Sunday 17 April 2016

Should I reach out for reconciliation?


Hi All

I asked “Should I reach out to this person for a reconciliation?”. So now let’s see if my horary skills have evolved:

I would say NO, because:

1)
His significators are both malefics and retrograde (I count mars as retro too, because it is now stationary retro)
in my 5th and his turned 11th house of friendships. He wouldn’t want me back as a friend nor is he interested
in talking about what happened in the past.

2)
Venus his ruler of the turned 5th is about to trine his significator saturn. There is a woman in his life. He moved on with her
(venus also rules his 5th) and I would go further and say he lives with her now, because venus is in his 4th. So he has
no reason to get back in touch with the past (me).

If I would contact him for reconciliation, I would get an answer but also an unpleasant and unsatisfying outcome, because:

1)
My significator the moon is about to make squares to both of his rulers first to mars and saturn.

2)
Ruler of the communication house, the sun is “void of course”, so no outcome of any communication again.

Dear horary pro’s, did I learn a little bit?

Thanks and have a great sunday!
G.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reconciliation.jpg (107.3 KB)

The post Should I reach out for reconciliation? appeared first on .


from Should I reach out for reconciliation?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/20N2gc6

No comments: