Monday 18 April 2016

Will I have a child within the next year?


I did notice that the ascendant is in the early degrees. I also saw something that stuck out to me, there is an older man that I am currently talking to. We both like each other but do not date yet, if we will. I see that Saturn is in the 3rd because we are still communicating and getting to know each other and it is moving towards or trine me, Venus. I also see that the ruler of the 5th house is conjunct me, Venus in the 7th and it also trines him, Saturn. What do you guys think? Yes or no? Could the chart be saying in fact, yes, but it’s too early because it might be with him and we don’t date yet?

The post Will I have a child within the next year? appeared first on .


from Will I have a child within the next year?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1VzoWgd

No comments: