Thursday 28 April 2016

Which is best Relationship?


Here are two very powerful life partner candidates born August 3, 1992 and August 17, 1987:

8/3/92 synastry overlay (her planets blue inside)

There are 4 major areas of synastry mandala pattern connection. 1. Her 2H Gemini Amor-Mars-Juno conjunct my 10H Venus. She stimulates my acceptance of her mental ideas. 2. Her 5H Mercury-Sun-Chiron Venus surrounds my Leo stellium. Presumably we empower each others’ creativity, fun, joy, pleasure; children together? 3. Her Libra Moon and Terps fall in her 7H; my Neptune conj her DESC. I’m her dream mate, and her lovely feelings are attractive to me. 4. Her Saturn- BML conj my Lust-BML near my DESC. She’s attracted to older humanitarian partner.

8/3/92 midpoint composite

8/17/87 synastry overlay (her planets blue inside)

4 major areas of synastry mandala pattern connection. 1. Her 2H Aries Jupiter conj my Sun-Eros. Our values include leading edge interests and other cultures. 2. Her 5H Gemini Chiron/Amor conj my 11H Moon near Uranus. Through playful friendship I activate feelings of creativity, joy, fun, pleasure for her. 3. My Pluto-Saturn-Mars stellium turns on her own Leo stellium in her House of Partnership. 4. My Sag Jupiter in her 11H near her Uranus-Ceres stimulates her friends and professional groups.

8/17/87 midpoint composite

The post Which is best Relationship? appeared first on .


from Which is best Relationship?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1QE62wI

No comments: