Friday 8 April 2016

Lost and unmotivated


Hello,

I’ve been pretty depressed lately, and I’d be grateful for any advice on how to focus my energy.

All I’ve ever really wanted is a great partner. Maybe, that says that I just want to be taken care of. It disappoints me to admit that because I feel like I’m supposed to be stronger, but that’s all that I’ve been thinking about for the last several years. I have no motivation to pursue anything as an individual. Any thoughts of improving myself and making money and finding interesting things to do has always revolved around my low self esteem, and my belief that I need to become more desirable to potential suitors.

I am not passionate about anything that I do, and I always end up failing. I can’t seem to stay motivated for much longer than a month at a time. Still, I can’t seem to let go of my dream of having a fairy tale relationship. I feel like I’m stuck because I can’t let the dream die, but I also don’t believe that I’m strong enough to work towards realizing the dream on my own. I don’t have any friends, and loneliness always finds it’s way back into my life to derail me.

Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2at_01_blank.82243.30678.gif (54.3 KB)

The post Lost and unmotivated appeared first on .


from Lost and unmotivated
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/25Qjl8L

No comments: