Saturday 23 April 2016

Paid a Vedic astrologer, it sounded incorrect.anyone wants to read my Western chart ?


Hello all,

I would like to know if anyone here would specifically read my chart here for marriage?

I will refrain from writing abt myself, untill someone here would decipher it for me.

I am learning to read my charts and synastry, just to figure out what am i doing wrong! Or atleast some predictable astologer…suggestions..

I recently paid a Vedic astrologer and i cannot believe whatever he said, it doesnt sound like me at all. So i hope someone here will help me here.

I will post whatever kind of cahrts u want me to, but pls mention.

I ve posted here before , and ppl just look at the chart but do not reply, not sure why!

Thanks

The post Paid a Vedic astrologer, it sounded incorrect.anyone wants to read my Western chart ? appeared first on .


from Paid a Vedic astrologer, it sounded incorrect.anyone wants to read my Western chart ?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1SrdkpV

No comments: