Sunday 27 September 2015

Love Horoscope for the Week of September 28


weeklyloveMonday evening, things got strange
Moon square Pluto and conjunct Uranus made it so,
I tried to call my One True Love
But she told me it was time for me to go.

Tuesday things seemed to get better
Moon in Taurus brought a gentle, calming effect
My True Love was, however, still defensive
Moon trine Mars made our defenses become… erect.

Then came Wednesday, things didn’t improve
Moon trine Pluto soon made itself fully felt
We made some breakthroughs, sure,
Mostly we whined about the hands we were dealt

Then sadly, Thursday was a total wreck
Half the day the Moon was Void of Course
Then it opposed Saturn and squared Mars
So yes we argued: what did you expect?

Friday night we went to a party
We had finally escaped our moody trap
But Moon in Gemini aspecting Uranus loves thrills
She spent half the time in someone else’s lap.

Saturday evening we decided to make up.
Moon in Cancer made moods strong but subtle
But square Mercury? My words all got scrambled.
A drink thrown in my face was her rebuttal.

Sunday should have been a day of rest
But she didn’t like the tone of my apology
I should have known Moon opposite Pluto would do that
That’s what you get for ignoring astrology!

So yes, this week is nothing brilliant
Tune in next week for NOT the same
Because by then Mercury’s no longer Retro
And your communications won’t be so lame!

The post Love Horoscope for the Week of September 28 appeared first on .


from Love Horoscope for the Week of September 28
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1MzfOS7

No comments: