Thursday 17 September 2015

Will this be good for me financially…?


Hello Everyone,

I’m wondering what your thoughts would be on this…
I’m looking at a complete sea change regarding my career and thinking of moving from administration to traffic management. I’ll get out from behind a desk which is a nice thought.
I’ll have to outlay a chunk of money which frightens me as I’m currently out of work during the day and doing some bar work at night.

My question is, will moving into this kind of work be good for me financially??

Your opinions would be wonderful to hear…

Evie

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2015-09-17-16-30-45-1.jpg (89.5 KB)

The post Will this be good for me financially…? appeared first on .


from Will this be good for me financially…?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Msm1Su

No comments: