Wednesday 30 September 2015

Is he falling in love with me?


Since I’m too involved in this I feel like I need some objective opinions :-)

Background: I’m still in a committed relationship but we have been living like brother & sister for the past years. There is this friend that I really like and although I think he is still in a relationship too, there is definitely something going on between us. There is just a lot of electricity in the air sometimes and I ‘m wondering if he could be falling in love with me.

I’m the moon, he is mars; the moon is about to trine mars. Would that be a yes?

TIA :-)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_88_in_love.66457.29609.jpg (122.3 KB)

The post Is he falling in love with me? appeared first on .


from Is he falling in love with me?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1KM3YU4

No comments: