Sunday 6 September 2015

Marriage in natal chart


Hi there!
I’m trying to learn astrology. I’m new at this. The best way for me to learn is by going over my Natal chart. Out of curiosity I’m trying to see what my chart has to say about marriage. Am I on the right track.
7th House Cusp Libra 17° Libra 40′ 38.66"
7th House Scorpio
Planet in the 7th House is Pluto (I think it’s retrograde)
Ruler of the 7th House is Mars
Domicile: Mars
Exaltation: None (although Mars is exalted in Capricorn)
Triplicity: Mars
Term: Mars
Almuten of the 7th House is Mars (I think)
I still can’t figure out what ASC + VE – SA means.
Any help would be appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart-002.jpg (122.2 KB)
File Type: jpg astro_rolling-8-26-2015.jpg (144.5 KB)

The post Marriage in natal chart appeared first on .


from Marriage in natal chart
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1O7HYp4

No comments: