Sunday 13 September 2015

why does he behave like this? – need an advice


Hey,
ive known some guy for a long time – 1 year or so. We’ve been friends. Since february he started being interested in me. But i was buys with school , stuff. I knew he liked me, started flirting via snapchat, and social media. He wanted to help me with some stuff, was eager to listen to me.
Then after one party we slept with each other. And things were awesome.
Next day he invited me over to meet up with his friends as he was behaving like my boyfriend . He was caring, loving and behavaing totally different like before. He was close to me and was ‘real’. Even his friends later told me he was behaving weirdly, none of them saw him like this before.
And actually after this situation he didnt contact me at all. Days were passing by and I decided to text him about the meeting. He agreed but we didnt meet at all.
He didnt contact me I was paranoied. I was meeting him up at the city centre with friends several times after that. All the time he was pretending to ignore me, he didnt look into my eyes when talking and so one.

Then there were 3 weeks of silence, at one party he again looked at me, danced with the others and approached to me only when i was standing alone.
Invited me over to his place and ran away but I didnt come.
Next days it was silence again. I went for my holidays with friends, I know he was working on his business.
Everytime we met he was slightly ignoring me. In a company one could not see that but whenever I saw his sight he was looking left, right not into my eyes like I would do sth to him.

He invited over his bday- he didnt thank me for a present that i was giving to him with friends. I was the only one he didnt thank for the present. Flirted with other girls, didnt look into my eyes, being aggresive, negating/denying everything I said in a company.
WTF?

When I texted him asking wtf he answered he didnt know what I was talking about. And for my question : if its ok, so talk to me and normally write to me like it used to be- he didnt reply back
it was 4-5 days ago.

We slept together on 10.07-11.07 and he invited me over 12.07. Then there were ups and downs, hot and cold times. Very sinusoidal…..

since that i havent spoken, seen him.
SO
i am asking a question: what happened that one day he behaves like i was his gf and then he ran away, pulls away?
Was he scared that I would want a real relationship?
wtf?

I wanna have fun i dont wanna commitment either. Everyone around us is in relationship so maybe he thinks im needy .. I didnt want to be clingy, i am not desperate but i was confused…

Can u tell me why guy behaves like this? We have been friends not strangers…
Why did he invite me over but ignore my sight or was aggresive/negating all of the things i said?

Question asked 10:42 PM in Lodz, Poland 13.09.2015

I was born 21.03.1990
He was born 10.09.1989

Attached Images
File Type: gif 2457279989772.gif (14.7 KB)

The post why does he behave like this? – need an advice appeared first on .


from why does he behave like this? – need an advice
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Qbp92Z

No comments: