Tuesday 8 September 2015

Will he (friend) leave me alone?


My coworker/friend has been touchy feely lately & too chummy that I recently told him we can no longer be friends outside of work. I’ll say hi/bye but that’s it. He was not happy with that. He is uncomfortable, I can tell. His speech is faster, he’s jittery, constantly trying to win me back by apologizing for “giving me wrong signals” & swearing up & down that “he never had romantic intentions”. So I had asked, “Will he leave me alone?"…

Me/Mars (Scorpio) – High up in the chart in 10th house in Leo. (Ironically, I am an Aries)
Him/Mercury (11th/Virgo) – in Libra (& he’s a Libra too!) in my 12th about to go Rx …not good for him.

Mars & Mercury do not aspect; which is good I think. Mercury will sextile Venus, it’s depositor in 2-3 days & then it will Rx in a week.

The only good thing is that Moon will trine Saturn, my 3rd house significator.

My take is that, yes, he will leave me alone. Thoughts anyone?

Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_01_frd_lve_alone.53880.30444.gif (134.9 KB)

The post Will he (friend) leave me alone? appeared first on .


from Will he (friend) leave me alone?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ivgqhm

No comments: