Friday 11 September 2015

My SR, the end of the unrequited love trends?


Hi
I am analyzing my solar return of this year. And I have some doubts about this.
I am concerned especially in the 7ht because my lot of romantic problems. My loves are unrequited every time. And I am tired about this. Now, I know the astrological facts to explain this (yod to Chiron, venus squaring nodes, sun squaring Neptune, and so…)

I am opening this thread cause my solar return. I have the sun very close to my SR 7th angle, sun is in 18´87 Virgo, and desc in 19´15 Virgo. The sun is still in the 6th, but not sure the sun affects 7th or 6th. Besides, Lilith and north node (mediums) are conjunct, juno and mercury, all of them in the SR 7th. I am not sure if is a good practice interpreting all of this elements (asteroids and focal points) in a SR. and not sure what they are meaning. But I think they are together a good thing, and maybe meaning the end of my unrequited love curse.
Chiron in the asc. Worries me. He conjuncts it, and opposes sun.
What do you think about this solar return in love matters? And about Chiron?

(the outer is the SR, inner the natal)

thank you all. :happy:

Attached Images
File Type: png yo solar comb 2015.png (117.6 KB)

The post My SR, the end of the unrequited love trends? appeared first on .


from My SR, the end of the unrequited love trends?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1J4fINc

No comments: