Monday 8 February 2016

Do I have to be alone? Venus conj. SN


If anyone experienced could give me an advice about this issue:

I have Venus on 25,32 of Virgo and South Node on 2,26 of Libra so it’s still within the orb for conjunction I guess.

The only sensible and deeper explanation of this (Mohan Kopakar – Lunar Nodes) says that the basic need of the soul is to convert the physical sexual energy into high conciousness.

This is a very hard thing for me – I haven’t had any sex for long periods of time during past 3 or 4 years. And not any relationship with a woman for all my life except a 2 two month relationship which was quite unsatisfying to me. I have a strange feeling about having a love relationship, I have even troubles to put myself on an online dating site :w00t: but on the other side I’d strongly like to have someone :pinched:
The process of converting the energy works, I got better in many areas of my life and let’s say that I’m changing so fast that I’m a new person almost every month. But it’s hard every time. The notion of being alone for the rest of my life has still been haunting me since I got to know the astrology.

The North N. is in 7th house so I’ve to learn how to have a partnership relationships – that’s the issue of which I’m well aware of and the life has been putting me into roles where I can train it. I worked as a counsellor for people in crysis – often coarse people so I got a direct response from them if I weren’t treating them equally. Now I work as carer for dying people – the job’s hard but it gives me experience. But of course I’d prefer to just have a marriage or at least a girlfriend.

My question is if there are any details about Venus conj. SN which u might now and if it really means that the person has to be alone? Or at least a book on this topic ? Or if there is something else in my chart which speaks against it? I’d be glad for any response.

Thanks and greetings
George

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_26_jii_mazanek_he.49709.6062.jpg (115.0 KB)

The post Do I have to be alone? Venus conj. SN appeared first on .


from Do I have to be alone? Venus conj. SN
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/20RoslM

No comments: