Sunday 21 February 2016

Here's My Chart. Any Career Suggestions?


Hi,

Here’s my chart.

There’s a lot of focus on the 7th house. I tend to define myself through relationships. I love being in the company of others.

I’ve been working in the field of education for the past couple of years, but I am now in the process of changing careers. With Sagittarius on my MC and Neptune in the 10th, I have struggled with finding a rewarding career. While I enjoy teaching, it does not give me enough freedom, so I am now trying to pursue a career in law. Would this be a right path to follow?

Is there anything that catches your eye about my chart? Any insight is appreciated.

Aud

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_chart.jpg (113.7 KB)

The post Here’s My Chart. Any Career Suggestions? appeared first on .


from Here’s My Chart. Any Career Suggestions?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/21jCe0u

No comments: