Sunday 28 February 2016

Synastry chart – Past life connections?


I don’t even know that I believe in past lives, but I can say that, when I met this person, it really did feel like I knew him forever. We do not, and have not been, in a relationship, but we do have a child together (and after a rocky few months, get along extremely well and co-parent pretty smoothly).

For me so far, what’s stuck out most are our conjunct Plutos, and my South Node conjunct his Pluto (I’ve been told SN aspects indicate past life connections), and my Moon conjunct his Chiron.

I will say that I had a hard time buying him as a Cancer rising (I’d assumed Leo, like his Moon), but upon further reflection, it was because I saw straight through him from the start. The way others describe him at first meeting is a lot different than what I saw :P

Any input from you lovely folks would be much appreciated – thanks!

The post Synastry chart – Past life connections? appeared first on .


from Synastry chart – Past life connections?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1SaEG7k

No comments: