Saturday 13 February 2016

Serial cheater


My boyfriend has been a serial cheater in the past. He even cheated on me in the beginning of our relationship. He described his need to cheat like an addict seeking their drug. I know he’s not cheating right now, but I am concerned that he may cheat again in the future. Is there anything in his chart that point to why he feels the need to stray in a relationship? Meaning is it because he feels he isn’t getting his needs met? Or will he cheat no matter how well a relationship is going for him?
I do want to say that our relationship is wonderful. I believe we are connected on a soul level, and we plan on getting married this summer. Do we have what it takes to overcome his addiction? Or is this man even capable of being faithful?
Attachment 58201
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (87.6 KB)

The post Serial cheater appeared first on .


from Serial cheater
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1TZ3q2A

No comments: