Wednesday 20 May 2015

Hobby turns to job?


I need a bit of help with this one, because I haven’t encountered this in books I have and I’m not sure on what the answer could be.

The question is Will my hobby turn into (transform into) a potential job or a revenue resource in the next 6 months?

I’m Saturn, in 9th house, in Sagittarius.
My hobby is 5th house, Mercury (he’s in 4th house), and there’s Venus in 5th house (hobby is related to food).
My revenue is 2nd house, Aries, and Mars is in 3rd house, in Gemini.
So, I’m looking for relation between Saturn and Mars or Saturn and Venus?
Or Venus and Mars?
I’m totally lost on this one. :unsure:

Overall, I don’t think the answer is Yes, but I’m not sure. :pouty:

The post Hobby turns to job? appeared first on .


from Hobby turns to job?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1KkD6Mu

No comments: