Wednesday 13 May 2015

Will I marry this man?


Thank you for help on this horary question. I am trying to see if I will marry the man I am currently dating. I’ve been studying horary and I’m now trying to do it for myself. I take the approach of Anthony Louis in that I look at modern and traditional house rulers.

I believe that this is a chart that is fit to judge, in that the ascendant is at neither too low nor too high of a degree. The moon is not void of course. The ascendant ruler also describes me-I am ruled by Mercury as a rising Gemini. None of the significators are in detriment or fall. Mercury is in its sign of Gemini, which I also take as a good thing.

I see that Mercury, the 1st house ruler is making an applying sextile to Jupiter, the traditional ruler of the 7th house. I take this as a yes indicator for my question.

Also, Neptune, the modern ruler of the 7th house is trining Venus, which is considered to represent the woman in these types of questions. I also take this as a positive indicator.

I don’t know what to make of the moon being conjunct Neptune as the 7th house ruler. Its at zero degrees and it is a conjunction. Is this negative?

Does it mean anything that Jupiter, the ruler of the 7th is in his 5th house?

Isn’t also a good thing with the north node is in the 1st house?

Any feedback is appreciated! I want an answer, but also want to learn more about horary.

The post Will I marry this man? appeared first on .


from Will I marry this man?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1cyGi8P

No comments: