Thursday 28 May 2015

Personal-generational synastry aspects


Hi
I am curious about these types of synastry aspects—–

His Venus oppose my Pluto….yes, it’s intense and deep, and obsessive, etc. But then I was thinking, well everyone on earth born within 3 years of me has that aspect with him….it loses a bit of its special touch!
Then I was thinking of the personal ones that are not generational….for example his Venus sextile my Mars….yes it’s romantic and a strong attraction. But then I was thinking, every year or so Mars passes through the sign it was in when I was born, so there are millions of people of all ages who have that aspect with him, again does it lose its special touch?
Any thought on “sharing” generational or personal aspects with the partner, while millions of others have the same aspect with the partner?
Melisa

The post Personal-generational synastry aspects appeared first on .


from Personal-generational synastry aspects
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ECpggr

No comments: