Saturday 23 May 2015

Current mahadasha


Dob :1996 october 12
Tob :22:39
Place of birth : colombo,sri lanka
Gender : male
Ascedent gemini<br />
Mars in cancer 2nd house<br />
Venus in leo 3rd house<br />
Rahu sun moon and mercury in 4th house virgo<br />
Jupiter in 7th house sagitarius<br />
Saturn and ketu in pisces 10th house<br />
I am currently running rahu mahadasha in venus antardasha <br />
I am on a love affair and i want to know whether it will suceed in my upcoming jupiter mahadasha(after 4 years)<br />
Will i get support from my in laws.<br />
I have humsa yoga and gajakeshari yoga in my jupiter but saturn aspect jupiter.<br />
Does this make any effect and how is my current mahadasha<br />
Further i am trying to go for a foreign land to get employed will it be sucessful.

The post Current mahadasha appeared first on .


from Current mahadasha
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ccjkUv

No comments: