Monday 18 May 2015

In love with a very old man…


Hello everyone!
I’ve been reading this board for a while now, trying to understand my own chart, looking for answers but today I feel like I need help. I am stuck and don’t know what to think. I am married to a man who is 20 years older than me and the marriage is obviously not doing well. It never did well honestly. Recently I fell in love with a man who is even older than my husband. He looks younger, he is Aquarius, still, very very old for me. I was attracted to him instantly, love at first sight. I thought he was a Scorpio, maybe Capricorn.
He is very interesting, funny, and loving. I don’t see his age when I look at him, I see a wonderful human being. I would like to know if my natal chart shows my preference for older men. I am very confused to be honest. There is no future for us and that makes me sad even though, in reality, we all regardless our age, only have the present moment.

I can’t post a picture of my natal chart here but my DOB is 09/16/1982 16:40 Guarujá, Brazil.

I will be very grateful if anyone can show me some light.

The post In love with a very old man… appeared first on .


from In love with a very old man…
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1PSxIyF

No comments: