Saturday 30 May 2015

Which vocation is convenient or applicable to me?


I would not work in profession which I studied (My 10th house ruler square my 9th house ruler).

Friends or family did not get me Job (My 10th house ruler opposition my 4th house ruler and square my 11 house ruler).

Some people told me if I work as astrologer, but this is counseling and I how not (10th house and his ruler his ruler or 6th house and his ruler or 2th house and his ruler in Libra).

But my 10th house ruler mutual reception with Venus and my 10th house ruler parallel with 7th house ruler.
Astrologer has self-employment small business (5h house) and in my natal charts any connection with (5th house or his ruler and 10thhouse or his ruler 6th house or his ruler 2th house or his ruler).

In my natal chart Sun common ruler of 5th house square Saturn which it common ruler of 10th house.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Radix.jpg (84.3 KB)
File Type: jpg Radix 2.jpg (83.3 KB)

The post Which vocation is convenient or applicable to me? appeared first on .


from Which vocation is convenient or applicable to me?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1JfqggR

No comments: