Tuesday 27 October 2015

about money..


So.when jupiter went over my ascendant i had good things happening to me..found a home..won a small amount of money to pay my bills.
Right now i don’t have any job.I´t hopeless it´s a small country but 100 thousands people are employed..

i will be homeless in april.and right now i have 250e/month.for my bills and food.in scandinavia it´s very hard to get by on this money.lost weight because food is expensive and don’t have money to eat.no money to pay the bills.
this has been going for a long time.

If you can spare ur time to see my charts.if u have the knowledge.would you be so kind and tell me do you see better times coming for me?

for finding a job..a place to live…maybe even winning in the lottery..as i keep day dreaming…:pouty:

thank you.:innocent:

Attached Images
File Type: png shilonn2.png (283.3 KB)
File Type: png shilonn1.png (288.9 KB)

The post about money.. appeared first on .


from about money..
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1LVPIpX

No comments: