Monday 12 October 2015

Are we on the same page?


And I’m really mad at him . Either must be cuz I’m being bipolar (I actually am bipolar) cuz I haven’t taken my meds in 2 days… because this guy asked me to be his queen 2 days ago and that he says he wants me every night, and to him queen means long term relationship. I even told this guy if we could come to his place and ill lie to mom n dad cuz my mom is a psycho and stepdad is over protective. They will slit his throat.

So yea I’m bipolar and borderline he doesn’t know it yet…

BTW he’s a fellow Belgian that lives 30 min away from my city. No not the ginger guy. I gave up on good guys. This guy’s a badboy and brown haired.

But I’m mad because I said to him on I message I heart you and he said hi hi. My nxgga wtf?sorry for profanity but I’m angry af rn.

I feel like he likes me but at the sâme time I caught him still on pof. Then he asked me what the hell am I doing on there…. sometimes I wonder if he’s cheating. Or am just being insecure?

I’m a Pisces he’s a cancer.

The post Are we on the same page? appeared first on .


from Are we on the same page?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1hA9D4X

No comments: