Friday 30 October 2015

Need Recommended Bookshops.


I would like to find some good bookshops within Australia that cater for Astrology books,both new and 2nd hand copies.

I am searching for a book :
“Romancing The Stars”. By Penny Thornton.
Possibly published by Aquarian Press.
The book was published in the UK in 1988,Canada and Australia in 1989 and 1991.I’ve looked around and bought copies but ended up with the wrong edition. I bought the book originally in 1992.I dont what happened to it but I’ve been trying to buy the right edition.

I’ve attached a photo of one copy I have.It had the same cover as this but I think it had 582 pages not 528 pages like the 8 copies I bought.

Thanks.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAM02788.jpg (59.3 KB)

The post Need Recommended Bookshops. appeared first on .


from Need Recommended Bookshops.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1WmoLGp

No comments: