Tuesday 20 October 2015

Would I do good in Business/Handling power?


My natal chart:

http://ift.tt/1OGZ1zX

I’ve always wanted to have Power or at least be well known for having it. Though I believe I can run a business quite well,especially when I can run it myself and understand how it works.i have knowledge about everything but I’m only the best at the things that bring me to my goals.i hate working for someone,and if I do work for someone,it’s because I want something out of them,and I want to move up the ranks.

my skills that have been known from me so far is that I am clever,intelligent,Quick-minded,good planner,good with words,and especially double-faced.As bad as those sound,I only use them to survive in this harsh world we all live in.

What in my natal chart brings this Ambition/Lust for power? Do you think this person have ability to rise up the ranks and become powerful?Also what in This chart makes a good manipulator?

The post Would I do good in Business/Handling power? appeared first on .


from Would I do good in Business/Handling power?
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1W4fOkS

No comments: