Saturday 17 October 2015

I feel very drawn to him emotionally and it's making me suspicious of his motives


We’ve been seeing each other for a month and I’ve connected with him like I never did with anyone else. Neither of us is looking for relationship or love and we agreed that we wanted someone to connect with and talk to. We can’t go without talking everyday and seeing each other a few times a week. Although we decided to only be friends as we want different things from life he admitted it would be hard for him to do so as he feels very sexually attracted to me. The other day, we ended up drinking a little too much and ended up sleeping with each other. After this I didn’t want to see him any more but he kept begging me to be friends with him again as he doesn’t have much people he can talk to the same way. He also tells me he wants to be there for me and guide me so that i meet the right man. I’m starting to have feelings for this guy and I’m also starting to feel very suspicious of him. I get this feeling that he’s playing some kind of game and wants me to be in love with him just for the satisfaction of it.
I have attached our synastry below and I wanted to know how compatable we are in general? Should I stay around him or run?
Attached Images
File Type: gif synastry.gif (37.0 KB)

The post I feel very drawn to him emotionally and it’s making me suspicious of his motives appeared first on .


from I feel very drawn to him emotionally and it’s making me suspicious of his motives
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1VZxCNZ

No comments: