Wednesday 11 November 2015

Marriage Day astroloy


My husband and I married December 2014. We have never been married or divorced before. We lived together as a couple for 3 mos. 4 years before getting married. The major issue in our marriage is that I run the business end of the partnership, he is the holder of the capital. We want for nothing in material terms, and both are grateful for work done in past. He has luck, I have vision.

We are in process of refinancing home with good equity to pay capital gains taxes 2014 – with a little bit of cash left over. I want to invest in a business for ourselves – modest – and he enjoys working for someone else.

Can this dynamic be seen in the marriage chart?

Attached Images
File Type: gif wedding day.gif (63.4 KB)

The post Marriage Day astroloy appeared first on .


from Marriage Day astroloy
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Pp99xF

No comments: